Monday 11 January 2010

Snow happy

My kids adore the snow... it was fantastic to see them; their faces pressed up against the window, watching the snow flakes fall like feathers from the sky.

We didn't build a snowman - it was the wrong kind of snow. Too powdery. Instead we had the mother of all snowball fights in the back garden.

Hubby was working from home because of the traffic chaos and so - around about lunch time we all donned wellies and woolies and out we went.

It was boys versus girls which was a bit mean as I'm the only girl - and it's fair to say I got smashed by several good 'uns - but I can't remember having so much fun.

Afterwards we all came in, exhausted and breathless and numb with cold, and hubby made cheese on toast.

Fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely. Well, apart from the being hit by snow bit. not keen on that bit myself.

    ReplyDelete