Sunday 10 January 2010

What's my problem with thank you cards?

Every year it's the same. I just can't motivate myself the write the damn things. My family have never bothered with them at Christmas time - maybe that's the reason - but hubby's side are very keen.

Every year I buy a pack of pretty cards with the best intentions but can never quite motivate myself to write them out and send them.

Now here we are again, well over a week into the new year and they're still sitting on the kitchen table making me feel guilty.

OK - it's time to stop procrastinating and get on with the job!

2 comments:

  1. I make my daughter do them! Well she enjoys doing them (at the moment). She's at that age though - just discovering the joys of writing - it won't last! Anyway if it's your hubby's side of the family who are keen, make him do them!! ;0)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why didn't I think of that! Happy New Year Julie - I wish you lots of success with your writing in 2010! xxx

    ReplyDelete